Today there were tears again. And 'cause dogs don't cry, I must confess.
I thought dark, dark thoughts without hope until I could not look at her anymore. I wrote to my friend: "How do I think positive thoughts?" I felt like the hopelessness swallowed me alive. I wasn't even allowed to "acceptfully" die in the belly of this monster, but instead I was trapped and alive in sadness. I felt like I was creating the misery by painting a map without hope. That is where we're going. My friend replied like friends should."The good thing is that you are in each ohers lives to help each other."
And so we started what girls do best. Inca got proper pedicure, the lamp shade was washed, cleaned ears and eyes, polished our hope. As good as new.
I thought dark, dark thoughts without hope until I could not look at her anymore. I wrote to my friend: "How do I think positive thoughts?" I felt like the hopelessness swallowed me alive. I wasn't even allowed to "acceptfully" die in the belly of this monster, but instead I was trapped and alive in sadness. I felt like I was creating the misery by painting a map without hope. That is where we're going. My friend replied like friends should."The good thing is that you are in each ohers lives to help each other."
And so we started what girls do best. Inca got proper pedicure, the lamp shade was washed, cleaned ears and eyes, polished our hope. As good as new.

No comments:
Post a Comment