The first night went well. As a matter of fact when we came home she was walking around - acting in a similar manner to last time when she was put under. Refusing to sleep. Clowns will eat me.
She got up on a chair and scared me. She tried to run with Bruce and scared me again.
I know I become overprotective and an annoying b*tch to all the humans around (no pun intended) but it is so hard not to. I read her like a book. She talks to me with body gestures and eyes.
I slept lightly. Woke up as soon as her Elizabeth collar hit anything. Are you ok? Do you need anything? I love you.
Inca always make a sound when she lays down. A harsh sigh. This time it was some higher pitch in there. I did not like it. Can't sleep. Clowns will eat her.
This morning I called the vet. Just to make sure, you know...? That we are doing all we can, you know? Yes the morphine is the right dose. Yes, that's normal. No, she should not be in too much pain. The annoying b*tch (me) listened and nodded over the phone.
The vet has mentioned her right knee too. I can see what he is talking about. She is standing on it the way a 2 year old is standing in high heels. I try not to look at it, but I swear to god it is staring at me as if it had eyes.
I made her 4 rounds of popcorn. That's the only thing dog can eat as much as they want of. I tried to keep up the popping so that she has some in a bowl and will get sick of it. But as soon as I turn around she is standing there with an empty bowl and little black eyes. "Is there more?"
She got up on a chair and scared me. She tried to run with Bruce and scared me again.
I know I become overprotective and an annoying b*tch to all the humans around (no pun intended) but it is so hard not to. I read her like a book. She talks to me with body gestures and eyes.
I slept lightly. Woke up as soon as her Elizabeth collar hit anything. Are you ok? Do you need anything? I love you.
Inca always make a sound when she lays down. A harsh sigh. This time it was some higher pitch in there. I did not like it. Can't sleep. Clowns will eat her.
This morning I called the vet. Just to make sure, you know...? That we are doing all we can, you know? Yes the morphine is the right dose. Yes, that's normal. No, she should not be in too much pain. The annoying b*tch (me) listened and nodded over the phone.
The vet has mentioned her right knee too. I can see what he is talking about. She is standing on it the way a 2 year old is standing in high heels. I try not to look at it, but I swear to god it is staring at me as if it had eyes.
I made her 4 rounds of popcorn. That's the only thing dog can eat as much as they want of. I tried to keep up the popping so that she has some in a bowl and will get sick of it. But as soon as I turn around she is standing there with an empty bowl and little black eyes. "Is there more?"
Oh you are such a caring and protective Mumma!
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain :( ...
Is she not allowed REAL dog food yet?
No, you mean for the big dogs? No she is on pup-food. And meds. :)
ReplyDeleteDu är världens bästa matte och Inca kan var trygg i dina händer. Skönt med pocorn som kan sysselsätta en matglad tjej, någon minut i alla fall!
ReplyDeleteNospuss till er två!
Mamma Cia
Mhä, vad är det här! Jag skrev inte alls så...nu gör jag ett tredje försök på ordverifieringen också.
ReplyDelete